Save 10% on all ‘FUNERAL FLOWERS’
Simply enter the promotional code FLOWSIM10 at retailers check out. Valid until midnight 31 December 2020.
A large collection of informal tied funeral sheaves & beautiful funeral sprays. Available in a beautiful range of flowers and colours.
A large collection of beautiful funeral wreaths. The traditional wreath is a ring symbolising a never-ending circle of love.
A beautiful range of special floral tributes from letters to make a name, to a hobby such as football, ruby, cricket.
A beautiful range of Hearts to symbolise your love and crosses to adorn the coffin or casket.
Delicate tributes and funeral flowers for a small child – Teddy Bear, Angel, Cross, Butterfly.
A beautiful range of Casket Tributes including Crosses & Sprays to adorn the coffin or casket.
Suitable for a funeral for delivery to a Funeral Directors, not a home address. 1-2 working days notice required for these items.
Not sure which item to buy? See our Funeral Flowers Information Guide
Funeral Flowers UK
- Choosing a funeral tribute can be overwhelming as there are many types to choose from. Below is an overview of our funeral flower range and a Funeral Flowers Guide for more in depth information and help.
- Floral tribute sprays: When looking to pay your respects to someone who was very close to you, sending a funeral spray is a beautiful way to do just that. You will be able personalise them in size and style and get the right design for your recently lost loved one. Intended to be sent to the funeral home, 48 hours’ notice is needed to prepare these funeral tributes.
- Funeral sheaf: Intended for the funeral service, these flowers are wrapped in cellophane and intended for laying at a grave side to pay your respects. A lesser expensive option, funeral sheaves are simple and elegant.
- Funeral Wreath: The funeral wreath is intended for the funeral service and is one of the most traditional and popular funeral tributes. We have an array of designs which can be personalised to your requirements
- Funeral Flowers UK: All of these arrangements are perfect for sending to funerals in the UK. To make this difficult time easier for you and those around you, our flowers also come with the latest money off voucher codes. Just enter the code at checkout to obtain your discount. Our range of Sympathy Flowers and Funeral Flowers are hand delivered by local florists
- Sympathy flowers: Can be a simple flower bouquet that has been arranged carefully with a tied ribbon, or can be a more elaborate flower arrangement in a beautiful vase or container. They are generally sent to the home of the family with same day delivery available for orders placed before 3pm.
- Sympathy baskets: Again basket floral arrangements can be sent directly to the home as a sympathy tribute but they are also commonly sent to cremations.
Flowers for Funerals
- When going through a hard time, everything in life can get harder, or at least it can feel that way. This is why it can be so difficult to make even the simple decisions immediately following a loss. Our florists offer a personal touch and take every care with your order.
- Wide selection: We offer a wide selection of funeral flower arrangements for each person to browse through and find the right option. If you are looking for funeral wreaths online, we have a large selection of designs for you. Alternatively we can offer a bespoke, personalised funeral tribute such as a hobby or name.
- Compassionate staff: We understand what a close loss means to you and just how important it is to trust those who will be making your flower delivery. Our staff understand this is a very emotional time and they will be respectful and caring at this time.
- Competitive pricing: In order to provide a quality service, we are focused on making sure we can provide the best flower deals possible. We do our best to provide prices that are as low as possible with the latest voucher codes. All of our Funeral Flowers Range includes Free Delivery.
- Same-day delivery options: For some of our simpler flower bouquets such as sympathy flowers, we are able to offer same-day delivery. Our funeral flowers, wreaths and tributes, due to the hand-designed nature of some of them, do require forty eight hours’. We will do whatever we can to make the delivery process as quick and professional as possible.